Sterillium hand disinfectant - 100 ml
2.90 €(1 piece(s) = 2.90 €)
Sterillium hand disinfectant
Sterillium hand disinfection from Bode, probably the best-known disinfectant for hands, is ideal for normal and dry skin. Sterillium can be used in all areas that place a high value on hygiene. In addition to the private sector, these would be medical areas such as (home) nursing, (home) care for the elderly or baby care. In addition to the areas mentioned and general health care, Sterillium is also used in industry and trade.
- Bactericidal, yeasticidal, mycobactericidal, limited virucidal (including rotavirus)
Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Sterillium can demonstrate good skin tolerance even with long-term use thanks to selected lipid replenishing skin protection substances. Since Sterillium is a hygienic and surgical hand disinfection that can be rubbed in, Sterillium can be used anywhere. No water, sink, etc. is required. This makes Sterillium an ideal companion when traveling or visiting public institutions.
- Sterillium hand disinfectant
- Very short exposure time
- Gentle on the skin and moisturizing
- Rub-in solution
- Active ingredients: propanol, mecetronium ethyl sulfate (MES)
- For disinfecting dry and normal skin
- Particularly kind to the skin, even with long-term use
- For surgical and hygienic hand disinfection
- Ideal for hygiene-relevant areas in practices, hospitals, nursing homes and home care
Use disinfectants carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.