NEXTORCH LED Flashlight TA15
The NEXTORCH TA15 has a patented multi-battery system and works with 14500/16340 / 10440 Li-Ion batteries and CR123A / AA / AAA batteries. In addition, this LED flashlight is equipped with a glass breaker for emergencies.
- LED: Cree XP-L V6 LED,
- modes: 600 * lm / 240 * lm / 50 * lm / strobe,
- running time: 45 min / 1 h / 2 h 15 min / - *,
- Beam range: 150 * meters,
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meters diving depth),
- Power supply: multi-battery system,
- Dimensions: 127 x 22 x 30 mm,
- Weight: 90 g (without battery),
- Scope of delivery: Rechargeable 750mAh Li-Ion battery in 14500 format with integrated USB charging socket, lanyard, USB charging cable for charging the battery, two replacement O-rings,
- Operation manual.
* These values were determined under laboratory conditions and can vary by +/- 15% between flashlight, battery and climatic conditions (ambient temperature, humidity, etc.). Due to the electronic overheating protection, the lighting time may vary. The data marked with ANSI are values that have been independently checked and confirmed in accordance with the "ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard" according to scientific guidelines.